[Ubuntu-be] FOSDEM 2008 - February 22-24

Tom Van Braeckel tomvanbraeckel at gmail.com
Wed Feb 20 07:19:45 GMT 2008

Op woensdag 20-02-2008 om 02:13 uur [tijdzone +0100], schreef Jan
Claeys:
> Op dinsdag 19-02-2008 om 19:10 uur [tijdzone +0100], schreef Christophe
> Vandeplas:
> > Jan Claeys (JanC on irc) is the official contact between ubuntu-be
> > and
> > FOSDEM. He will/should probably arrive before everyone.
> >
> > Isn't it Jan ? :-)
>
> I'm not exactly an "early riser", but I should be there in time to get
> the booth up.  :p

I'll be there, normally Saturday at 9:30h.

> BTW: we still could use a switch to distribute internet to everybody in
> our booth (and maybe in neighbouring booths if they forget stuff, like
> KDE last year ;) ).

Why don't I bring my spare wifi switch/router ? It also has 4 cable
connectors. I need wireless anyway for my XO.
I don't mind leaving it there with Jan Claeys until Sundaynight, as long
as I get it back somehow.

Should I bring it ?