[Ubuntu-be] Ubuntu poster are there! Pickup at fosdem!

François Cauwe francois at cauwe.org
Tue Feb 19 09:57:51 GMT 2008

Dear free software enthusiasts,

The posters arrived and they look good. We will distribute them at
Fosdem to all people that paid and ordered in advance. So if you didn't
paid your preorder, hurry so we get your money before Fosdem!
Also take into account that 250 posters is more than 10 kg of paper and
no to easy to carry.

We also printed some more posters for people that missed the pre-orders,
and we will also be selling them on Fosdem. BUT they will be much more
expensive! They will be sold in small(5) and big amounts (250).

So if you still want a package of 250, please let me know so we can
estimated how much of them we have to transport to Fosdem.

If you want to pick them up at my place in Leuven, please contact me!

François

Op donderdag 24-01-2008 om 15:22 uur [tijdzone +0100], schreef François
Cauwe: