[Ubuntu-be] free slow computer for charity

Thijs Braem tbraem at vub.ac.be
Mon Feb 18 12:32:32 GMT 2008

Oxfam probably still has some use for these computers:

http://www.oxfamsol.be/nl/article.php3?id_article=166

( for their "easyespace" project, website is not really finished
apparently : http://www.easyespace.be/ , computers will be running linux
though )

Thijs

--
Thijs Braem
Onderwijstechnoloog
E-mail: tbraem at vub.ac.be
http://osc.vub.ac.be/

--
"If you believe in freedom of speech, you believe in freedom of speech
for views you don't like. Goebbels was in favor of freedom of speech for