[Ubuntu-be] fosdem usefull for newbies? + other Linux meetings in Belgium?

Ludo Beckers lazylew at gmail.com
Tue Dec 30 18:20:36 GMT 2008

I joined this group very recently; it's the first digest I get :-)

This FOSDEM-happening, is it something a newbie would be interested in?
Newbie as in "not really knowing too many terminal commands so far; never
compiled anything yet; hardly knows what a shell is; is not up to making a
separate home partition yet and such"

2nd question: does this list notify about happenings/get togethers whatever
in Belgium?
I'd love to join some sort of of Ubuntu-club to learn new stuff quicker by
having hands on help.

greetings from a freezing Antwerp
Lew