[Ubuntu-be] FOSDEM booth

Jan Claeys ubuntu at janc.be
Mon Dec 29 23:20:51 GMT 2008

Bert Van de Poel schreef:
> Hi Jan,
>
> I will be on FOSDEM this year and if you guys are in the need of people
> to stand behind the booth I would be glad to help but I will probably be
> attending a lot of talks in the dev rooms so I'm not sure if I'll be
> that useful.
> If you guys really can't find enough guys just let me know.

I think there will be enough people, but if you have a free "hole" in
your schedule, you can always check if nobody wants to attend a talk or
just wants to find some food.

> Also I think it's important to show off that we have live-usbs that
> don't suck and some ubuntu gear is always cool (so yes, I totally agree
> with you David Art).

Canonical sells live-usb's, or maybe we could make & sell our own if
someone wants to take care of that?

> Too bad there won't be an ubuntu dev room but of course all ubuntueros
> will be scattered around in debian, gnome, kde and some other cool booths.

That's one of the reasons why it would be difficult to get a devroom (I
think there are already 3x as many or more request as there are rooms
available, so devrooms are not easy to get).

Jan