[Ubuntu-be] FOSDEM booth

Ben Bridts ben at bridts.be
Mon Dec 29 22:29:25 GMT 2008

David Art wrote:
> * Ubuntu on netbook ( I've an acer aspire one ) or Ubuntu mediacenter (
> elisa / xbmc / .. )  ?
I think only elisa and mythtv are in the repo's. And because mythtv is build to work with a tv-tuner
card, I suggest demoing elisa (if any). If people still prefer to demo something 'not official', I
would like to propose boxee. It's still in alpha, but already very mature. It's based on xbmc, but
with a web 2.0 touch. I find it beter adapted to a pc than xbmc (where you can still feel the