[Ubuntu-be] FOSDEM booth

David Art david.madbox at gmail.com
Mon Dec 29 19:50:21 GMT 2008

Hello Jan,

Like last year , I want to help if I can ..

Some idea :
* resell usbkey with Ubuntu LiveUSB (?) or  we can copy LiveUSB on usbkey
(if you have one)
* Ubuntu on netbook ( I've an acer aspire one ) or Ubuntu mediacenter (
elisa / xbmc / .. )  ?

(sorry for my poor english)

David [a.k.a] ADcomp
http://www.ad-comp.be