[Ubuntu-be] [Fwd: Launchpad Drupal modules]

Pierre Buyle mongolito404+ubuntu-be at gmail.com
Fri Dec 12 09:27:01 GMT 2008

Hi, thank you for the info.

This is great. Unfortunatly, we can't use it right now since we are using
Drupal 6 for ubunut-be.org. I really hope there is plan to port these
additional features to Drupal 6. However, OpenID identification at
ubuntu-be.org using launchpad account alredy works, even if you still need
to register at first login. to create an account.

2008/12/11 Ben Bridts <ben at bridts.be>

> This may be worth a read since the new ubuntu-be site is a drupal site.
>
> --Ben

mongolito404, king of the mongolian people