[Ubuntu-be] Drupal Website

Pierre Buyle mongolito404+ubuntu-be at gmail.com
Mon Aug 11 15:23:42 BST 2008

I forgot that I have a professional obligation on Wednesday evening.
If it's ok for everyone, can we do it tomorrow (Tuesday) evening
(still at 21).

PhilippeP, you now have the permission to edit pages on the Drupal
site. Please, coordinate with "Pierre Vorhagen"
(pvorhagen_AT_gmail.com>) who also work on English -> French
translation. Can you also post comment/feedback/updates/etc. on the
corresponding bug report on Launchpad. This way, it should be easier
to track what's going on.

2008/8/11 Philippe Piquer <kubuntu.be at gmail.com>:
> I'm willing to help translate to french ...
>
> User : PhilippeP (just had to re-register because my login from old site
> does not seems to work)

mongolito404, king of the mongolian people