[Ubuntu-be] Drupal Website

Mike Houben mike.houben at houbsi.org
Mon Aug 11 12:57:54 BST 2008

I'm working on the Ubuntu-be Theme. Excuse me if i need a little bit
more time as expacted, but i have a second session. I'm working as
hard as i can on the theme. I have only some bugs in the menu, but i
suppose that with a little help, what i received from my Friend PeP, i
can fix it. After that we must test my portation and search other bugs.

Greetz
Mike Houbsi Houben
Ubuntu-be Drupal Porter :D