[Ubuntu-be] Hardy release party chez Indymedia

Bruno De Bondt bruno at indymedia.be
Mon Apr 28 11:29:27 BST 2008

Hello list!

The release party at Indymedia.be yesterday was good fun. About 25
people showed up, to install and/or uppgrade to Hardy. Quite a few new
faces, also some regular party crashers :-)

There was also a writing workshop going on at our office, so we
conveniently asked the workshop participants to write an article about
the release party. See http://www.indymedia.be/nl/node/27224 (dutch).
Photos will be posted to the site later today.

Thanks to all who helped with & promoted this release party, see you
next week in Herk-de-Stad.

rock on,
- bruno

ps / Next release party at Indymedia will be held the first Sunday after
Intrepid's release in October 2008.

--

Bruno De Bondt
Web/tech Indymedia.be

E-mail: bruno at indymedia.be
Web: http://www.indymedia.be

Encrypted e-mail welcome.
PGP key: http://brunodbo.be/files/docs/brunoatindymediabe_pubkey.asc
Fingerprint: C25C 3B90 4A10 FBBC 3B22 4C7D 3AFB AD2C D48B 28E2