[Ubuntu-be] Reports and Hotel help

ZooCrew-GBerg Ubuntu - Glenn South fa036236 at skynet.be
Tue Apr 22 13:34:03 BST 2008

Ubuntu Dudes,

1. Report: Sales are exploding in Kringloop. I can not build them fast
enough to last on the shelves. No returns, No Complaints. Outstanding
since we installed the Internet. I am hooking up 2 more CAT5 five cables
to increase production to 6 units a week.

2. I need the WIKI for where the release party is and address and such.
We do not have a car, we will have to travel by train. to Leuven and
where the hell this party is. I am worried about us getting back home as
the last train out of Ghent is around 2320 hours I think, and have to
walk home from there.

3. Ken, What happened to all those P3's? need them badly as I am getting
short of RAM to build units with.

Thats it kids, see you Sunday in Brussels at the Indymedia party. What
time did it start again?

Glenn and Ligaya