[Ubuntu-be] volunteers needed - temporary call center next sunday

Serge van Ginderachter serge at vanginderachter.be
Fri Apr 18 09:37:59 BST 2008

----- "Linuxinstallaties.be" <info at linuxinstallaties.be> wrote:

> achter z'n pc zit. Dat we tegenwoordig moeten betalen om als support
> point cd's te kregen vind ik trouwens ook uit den boze. Ja je kan
> altijd
> 1 stuk krijgen, wat ben je daarmee als support point ?

Canonical has been dealing out free cd's for a long time, which is fine, but costly.
I can understand they have to restrict this.

Myself, when handing out cd's, I mostly just burn them myself. I have enough spare jewel cases.
Of course, I don't just hand out kilo's of cd's. Only specific, interested people get one.

As a company, I add a sticker on the jewel case, which makes some additional marketing for me.
This cost of burning cd's is minimal for me, and I'm happy to "give back" that way.

        Serge

 Serge van Ginderachter          http://www.vanginderachter.be/

 Kreeg u een "odt" bestand en kan u deze niet openen? Zie http://ginsys.be/odf