[Ubuntu-be] volunteers needed - temporary call center next sunday

Mark Van den Borre mark at markvdb.be
Thu Apr 17 23:21:02 BST 2008

Hi all,

I need your help. As discussed at the january meeting, we want to
contact all people on the support points map http://map.ubuntu-be.org.
This would serve multiple purposes:
* check if people are still willing to serve as a support point, and
the validity of their data
* make people aware of the upcoming release
* make people aware of the upcoming release party

We would like to do this on Sunday between 14 and 20h, by phone. We
are three already, François Cauwe, Stephan Van Ingen and me, to
volunteer, but we need more people to help us out. Ten people, each
making about 30 phone calls, would be perfect. Please realise that you
would have to use your own phone and not get refunded, or only a very
limited amount!

Hoping for volunteers...

Sincerely,

Mark

P.S. Yes, I am aware of privacy implications and interruption of
people's quiet Sunday afternoons. Yes, this will be dealt with in the
most respectful way humanly possible.
--
Mark Van den Borre
Noormannenstraat 113