[Ubuntu-be] Call all bloggers

Bart Broeckx bart at ubuntu.com
Thu Apr 17 11:38:56 BST 2008

Hi Ubuntero's

We all know that Hardy will be the best distro Ubuntu has made so far and we
would like to reach a maximum of people to know about it. People already
don't talk about Linux anymore, they talk about Ubuntu, this looks like a
momentum and we need to jump on this opportunity to push Ubuntu on the
desktops and servers

With the upcoming release of 8.04 LTS and the 2 release parties Ubuntu-be is
organizing we would like to call all bloggers to post something about the
Release Parties. It doesn't mater what you write about it. Positive or
negative, copy->paste the announcement or make your own story. We need all
publicity we can generate to make these parties a great success. So start
blogging or pass the word to friends bloggers or websites or ...

See these sites for more info about the release parties in Belgium:
http://hardy.releaseparty.be/
http://www.indymedia.be/en/node/26854

Thanks,

--