[Ubuntu-be] PIII's for free ...

kenneth.westelinck@pandora.be kenneth.westelinck at telenet.be
Wed Apr 9 07:25:04 BST 2008

Dear list,

We have taken a closer look at the PCs and it seems that there are about 8 PIIs (not sure about CPU, 256MB RAM) and 3 PIIIs (CPUs 450, 256MB, and 512MB RAM).
People still interested should contact me of list and should pick them up @ our place (Laarne or Merelbeke, not far from Ghent). We are not going to post them or something, because it just costs to much (given the weight of a single PC).

regards,

Kenneth