[Ubuntu-be] about me (voorstelling) --> in België spreekt men drie talen : engels, engels en engels.

Kevin Elaerts kevin.elaerts at telenet.be
Mon Apr 7 22:42:02 BST 2008

Offcourse it would be better for all off us if we could speak our own
language, but as Pierre said a summary in English would be fine.
I can understand the German he typed although it seems like a dialect
form to me, but nevertheless I have grave trouble with French and sadly
have to skip all French mails and some sounded a bit interesting to
read, but my lack off French doesn't allow me to, so a summit off all
important issues in the mailing would be great for everyone and god
knows who.

And this is the last thing I have said about the very thing that is
breaking this nation apart very slowly year after year after year.

BTW I'm Flemish and even a Flemish Nationalist, but there are boundaries
and the thing is, I don't force people to type English if at least they
can make their typings understandable by the outside world.