[Ubuntu-be] about me (voorstelling)

Bart Broeckx bart at ubuntu.com
Mon Apr 7 11:39:17 BST 2008

There is no need for an Ubuntu-vl mailing list. All activities ubuntu-be
hosts are open to French and Dutch speaking Ubuntero's.
The Ubuntu-nl mailing list is there for problem solving not for organising
events.

Ubuntu-be is currently active in activities like Fosdem, computerfairs and
Release parties. These events don't generate much mailtrafic. You can also
find more info on IRC or on http://forum.ubuntu-nl.org (if you speak or
understand dutch).

@ Julius du Sambrelug: Can you tell me if the event you're hosting for the
Hardy release is still valid?
I would like to add it on www.releaseparty.be with the other Release
Parties.

Kind regards,
Bart

2008/4/7, Ward De Ridder <ward.ubuntu op gmail.com>:

> Dood zou ik niet zeggen, ik krijg geregeld verschillende mails / dag
> hiervan. Dit is echter wel ondersteuning, maar ubuntu-vl lijkt me tof, om
> nederlandstalige activiteiten te organiseren in belgië of zo.
>
> Ward
>
> 2008/4/7, Richard Bennett <richard.b op gritechnologies.com>:
> >

> > PS Is er ergens ook een nederlandstalige ubuntu mailing list? ubuntu-nl
> > lijkt dood... mischien moet er een ubuntu-vl bijkomen?

Bart Broeckx
Willekensmolenstraat 83/7
3500 Hasselt
0476/66.20.80