[Ubuntu-be] about me (voorstelling)

Ward De Ridder ward.ubuntu at gmail.com
Sun Apr 6 21:56:34 BST 2008

Hello,

My name is Ward De Ridder, I often use my nickname warddr, and I use
Ubuntu as default OS for about half a year.
I am 17 years old, and I'll try to meet some of you at the releasparty,
but my parents didn't give me the permission yet.
At school I study Informatica-Beheer, we learn how to program for
Windows (asp + vb.net) but most of the time my teacher (a Mac user)
gives me the permission to do everything with python and PHP. As long as
I use the windows programming languages for my examination. I also have
a computer with ubuntu at school.
My English isn't that good, but I'll do my very best.
I am making a website about ubuntu, http://leerubuntu.org (in Dutch).
Suggestions / corrections are always welcome.
I also spend lots of time at #ubuntu-nl, to learn and to teach (and to
make a FAQ for my website)
I realy want to participate in this community by promoting Ubuntu (and
Open Source in general) and by writing tools.

If there are any questions, shoot!

Ward De Ridder
leerubuntu.org