[Ubuntu-be] Hardy Heron release party in brussels

Glenn South fa036236 at skynet.be
Thu Apr 3 18:27:06 BST 2008

Lots of news coming in other emails from G'berg Zoo Crew and Kringloop

Is the Intermedia 27th April party in the same place as Ligaya and I
first met everyone in Brussels? That is right after my operation and
would like to inscriven three people. Plus I think I should be healthy
enough to walk the top of the hill.

This is the first of many Titanium implants we will be using for the
first time in Belgium and Europe. For those interested here is a link
for how the operation is done.

http://www.kyphon.com/sfmt/press/xstop.html

Myself, Ligaya and a very influential friend, Tom " The Baron " Van
Varaenbergh, that has a Masters in computer science MS+++ and sales and
marketing and would like to be a part of this community exposure to
Linux/Ubuntu/+++.

He is one of our best Karten players in YuGiOh that will be spearheading
our quest for a 2nd Belgium championship on May 10th.

How much is the cost of 3 persons. I can donate a little to the Ubuntu
Belgie war chest, not a lot right now, but will at least pledge 20euro
around the middle of April.

Thanks
Glenn and Ligaya
054/41.69.81