[Ubuntu-be] ReleaseActions - Train station actions 21/10/07

snulkid rr at lilit.be
Sun Sep 23 16:51:39 BST 2007

Le dimanche 23 septembre 2007 16:45, Pierre Vorhagen a écrit :
> snulkid I joined the lilit mailing list a few days ago

Great ! Laurent, several ULg people, and (present or former) ULg
students (including Arlon FSUGAr members) are on this list. So I will
post a call there and report any important information on the
ubuntu-be wiki.

> to go meet you at l'élysée on thursday 4th to (maybe) join LiLiT.

You're welcome!

> Contact me, I go back to Liège this evening, we can meet an evening
> during the week if you want, I kot rue Louvrex (Saint Gilles side)

I take note of it. But I would like to put a report online so that
things are clear before making appointments. I also have to deal with
some "stuff" for a couple of days.

P.S. Among the new Fédé team, an administrator named André
Vanderschelden comes from HEC too. Maybe you could get in touch with
him to see if he is interested in free software promotion...

See you soon
--
snulkid