[Ubuntu-be] ReleaseActions - Train station actions 21/10/07

Pierre Vorhagen pvorhagen at gmail.com
Sun Sep 23 14:36:03 BST 2007

Hi,

I am student in Liège and willing to help! But I really don't know if
it will be possible setting up a projector on the construction site
that is the Guillemins train station :)
Finding an agreemennt with the TEC can be a good option though, as
most (all?) people leaving the station go past the bus station too...

Anyways, trying to reach the students is a good idea.
Pierre