[Ubuntu-be] ReleaseActions - Train station actions 21/10/07

François Cauwe francois at cauwe.org
Sun Sep 23 14:34:28 BST 2007

I think it's better to avoid the administrative things. It seems also to
be a habit in Ghent and Leuven to give flyers away for party's in train
stations. So I don't see a problem. Just do it, and see how things turn
out. Otherwise you never do something.
I also saw already a bad at the exit of Gent-Sint-Pieters promoting for
the "International Christian Youth Days".

François Cauwe

Op zondag 23-09-2007 om 15:17 uur [tijdzone +0200], schreef Cedric
Janssens: