[Ubuntu-be] CPL

Tom Coussement tom at tomcoussement.com
Sat Sep 8 12:09:41 BST 2007

http://www.padeg.be/description.php?lang=1&path=34&sort=Article&page=80&id=2730

----- Original Message -----
From: "Cedric Janssens" <decirc at gmail.com>
To: "Ubuntu Belgium" <ubuntu-be at lists.ubuntu.com>
Sent: vrijdag 7 september 2007 20:53:43 uur (GMT+0100) Europe/Berlin
Subject: [Ubuntu-be] CPL

Dears,

Pls accept my apologize, this mail is not directly related to Ubuntu
Belgian Organisation, but is to get information from computer-fans, to
make some experiment on Ubuntu...

I have to test the Edubuntu thin Client capabilities, over a wireless network.

As it's not ok with wifi (in fact it's possible but not the same way
and with huge security failures), I want to test CPL.

I found this

http://www.ldlc-pro.be/fiche/PB00043372.html

Does anyone here knows better prices ?

Need two adapters, at least 85 megas.

Regards
Cedric

ubuntu-be mailing list / mailto:ubuntu-be at lists.ubuntu.com

You can find list info and your subscription configuration options at: