[Ubuntu-be] Formation Ubuntu

snulkid rr at lilit.be
Fri Oct 19 18:00:55 BST 2007

Hello Laurent (and the others)

Le vendredi 19 octobre 2007 16:17, Laurent Sibilla a écrit :
> Next to a lot of issues we had to organize the Ubuntu Release Party
> at ULg, I have to announce that this event is cancelled. (...)

I will comment later this WE (and have another personal announce to
make). No problem for me with this cancelation.

But my urgent question is : what about the action at Liège Guillemins
station on Sunday ?
If there are flyers to be distributed, I can be there as planned.

I guess it is too late for the Liege Dipro fair mentioned by Cédric
but, if Liege ubunteros want to do something, I suggest they help
(and invite people to go) at the Bawet "Gutsy Release Install Party"
on Saturday 27th :
http://www.bawet.org/article.php3?id_article=128

A +
--