[Ubuntu-be] ReleaseActions - Volunteers needed

Rob Van Dyck rob.van.dyck at gmail.com
Tue Oct 16 13:24:48 BST 2007

Hi Francois,

Ok, I will come with a projector, but I do not have a power supply.
Anybody else has one? I also don't have a laptop with Ubuntu (and
compiz) on it, so somebody should bring one [my desktop is too much
work to bring along :-].
Also, do we burn some CD's up front? It's not on the wiki. But I can
imagine people trying it a lot faster if they allready receive a cd
for it and don't need to download the ISO (I remember that kotnet [the
ISP most of the students use], has a very limited download limit, so
they won't download it just for fun).

Greets,
Rob.