[Ubuntu-be] Gutsy Release Party at ULg Liege J-11

Laurent Sibilla lsibilla at gmail.com
Wed Oct 10 12:58:06 BST 2007

snulkid a écrit :
> Hi
>
> After a very long "couple of days" and some contacts, a draft page is
> online :
> https://wiki.ubuntu.com/BelgianTeam/ReleaseParty/Gutsy/Liege18-10-2007
>
> I have to leave now till this afternoon but as you will see, we now
> need volunteers, so Liege and Belgium ubunteros, stand up!
>
> Regards

Hello,

I've updated this page.

As of now I should get answer from University authorities in 2 or 3 days
and then we can promote the event :). It will be on the 25th october. I
gonna do the flyers.

I write you at 10 000 km up to the ground in direction to Vienna where i
will be a little bit disconnected (Not too much :D) until sunday.

People from N-HiTec will advertise students during the coming week but a
lot of people is coming to our office to get information about the party
:D. So it sounds really good.

I think it could be good to arrange a meeting between LiLit, ubuntu-be
and N-HiTec. We can meet at the N-HiTec office next week. Access is on
the N-HiTec website (I can't paste the URL since i'm writing offline).

An important thing I would like to know is if some ubuntu-be people can
organize 1 or 2 training session (See wiki article to know what it is
about).

Thank you,

Laurent