[Ubuntu-be] Gutsy Release Party at ULg Liege

Snulkid rr at lilit.be
Wed Oct 10 15:35:23 BST 2007

> je suis disponible les autres dates aussi car je présente mes propres
> conception open source dans liège aussi donc cela me ferai un petit
> plus

Great !
Do you mean available for the Install Party or as a speaker ? (or both? ;-)

> 2007/10/10, orbitalfunky <gtraxxproductor at gmail.com>:
>> ok je veux bien venir le 21/10 et me rendre utille
>> je peux présenter une installation d'ubuntu sans problème.

I don't know if we will have a beamer and, given the present layout of the
station, I'm not sure there is a place where it can fit.
So it would rather be speaking with people while giving them the flyer.

Regards
--
snulkid