[Ubuntu-be] Ubuntu Noorderkempen

Mark Van den Borre mark at markvdb.be
Mon Nov 26 18:58:48 GMT 2007

Stijn,

> Een maand geleden starten we in de Noorderkempen met een Ubuntu community.
That's really nice!

[...]
> Momenteel zoeken we nog nieuwsposters of mensen
> die handige
>  ubuntu downloads willen posten met referentie. Er staan er al enkele
> online.

> We willen ook binnen
>  het half jaar een Ubuntu bijeenkomst houden en onze "producten" promoten.
> Voor iedereen die wil
>  overstappen maar denkt dat de stap te groot is, of gewoon sympathisanten.
Please keep this list informed of your plans! Well in advance please,
so other people from this list might be able to help you organise
things.

Groeten,

Mark

P.S. I didn't want the following comment to be my first answer to your
announcement. I have a small hint that you might at first sight
consider negative criticism, which it isn't, really...

On the ubuntudk.be front page, there is a document on ubuntu and
banks. No mention of the source. Some of us started centralising this
volatile information on a wiki so it could easily be kept up to date.
What will happen if someone starts googling in a few years? Please
think about that! You might want to just put up a link to
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/NlBeOnlineBankieren instead of that document.
That will really help ubuntu users get access to the most recent
information, now and in the future.
--
Mark Van den Borre
Noormannenstraat 113