[Ubuntu-be] Ubuntu stand at FOSDEM

Christophe Vandeplas christophe at vandeplas.com
Sat Nov 17 10:31:31 GMT 2007

Jan Claeys wrote:
> Op vrijdag 16-11-2007 om 09:06 uur [tijdzone +0100], schreef Wouter
> Horré:
>> Wouldn't it be possible to fill a devroom (for a day) if we cooperate
>> with other LoCoteams/other projects?
>
> Or half a day maybe (e.g. on Saturday).
> (There will probably be more requests than devrooms.)
>
> Also, in previous years, some of the Ubuntu developers already gave
> talks in e.g. the Debian or GNOME devrooms.
>
> Hm, let's contact the developer lists maybe, to see if there is any
> interest...

Don't spend time on this.
Know that there is a limited number of devrooms
and the number of requests is really high.

There are already quite some devrooms concerning 'distros'.
A good thing would be cooperation of ubuntu with debian...

The FOSDEM staff supports such cooperation very actively.

All the best

christophe

mailto:christophe at vandeplas.com
http://christophe.vandeplas.com