[Ubuntu-be] Website layout

Kevin Van Wilder kevin at van-wilder.be
Wed May 16 21:50:45 BST 2007

I checked out that CMS-MS and it looks a bit outdated. I'd really suggest
something similar like drupal. A fullfledged django site would be awesome,
but takes a lot of time and effort (approaching exams are a little more
important at this time). I already have to write a django site for a
project . I'll have a go for a nice design though, so i'll ask for some
feedback and suggestions.

First of all, the color scheme: would this be the default ubuntu.com look?
or is kubuntu also allowed? This could maybe serve for a second theme,
whatever.

If there is anything more, just let me know.

Kevin