[Ubuntu-be] Fair 01/04

Jan Claeys ubuntu at janc.be
Wed Mar 21 21:53:16 GMT 2007

Op dinsdag 20-03-2007 om 21:38 uur [tijdzone +0100], schreef Gunirus:
> https://wiki.ubuntu.com/BelgianTeam/ComputerFairs/Mechelen
>
> We still need € 38 ASAP

You can probably pay the booth from the money you get from gifts during
the fair...

We got more than 69 euro in gifts at the Kortrijk fair this time, which
covers all our expenses and giving us a little "surplus" (of course this
can be used for covering losses at smaller fairs).

For those who want to know how to get a lot of gifts: every time someone
asks if they can take a CD, or if they ask if CDs are for free, tell
them that they can take a CD for free, but that we gratefully accept
gifts to cover our costs (booth, CD-Rs, flyers, ...).

--
Jan Claeys