[Ubuntu-be] Linux op Dell pc's

guy duportail guy at linux-service.be
Thu Mar 15 20:11:00 GMT 2007

Op donderdag 15 maart 2007 18:35, schreef Cedric Janssens:
> > why Dell?
> > www.ubuntushop.be
> > better:
> > www.multiseatcomputer.be
>
> And of course, http://www.ubuntu-pc.eu :-)
>
> But it's and interesting thing to have dell selling computers with Linux.
>
> Guy, you can see it as "concurrence", but it will help people to
> understand that PC with Ubuntu are a credible alternative.
>
> Regards
> Cedric
Correct,but i did send a press-release to all newspapers and belga for these
two new products:ubuntushop a few months ago and last week for the
multiseat.I also asked to not include any address or weblink,to be sure that
it's not commercial .
Alsmost nobody from newspapers or online papers cared to write something about
it.
Now Dell is just investigating about linux on Pc's,and everybody talks about
it.

Yes,in the newspaper"Het Nieuwsblad" of yesterday,there was a new product:a
mouse cather device with built-in gsm notifier,,,,,