[Ubuntu-be] hello list

Joeri Poesen jpoesen at servr.be
Thu Mar 15 14:41:44 GMT 2007

Hi list,

As I'm supposed to introduce myself, her goes:

I'm a 28 year old web developer from Leuven. I've worked as a business
analyst for Deloitte and as senior developer for IPGlobalnet, a Telco
service provider (that is: they provide services for Telcos).

I made a big switch about 8 months ago and dumped my job and my Windows
to install ubuntu and, as an independent developer, provide web
development services for social- and non-profits. I mainly do Drupal
installations and custom ruby on rails apps.

I joined the ubuntu-be community because
- I love ubuntu (my vps machines run it, my laptop and test server run
it - hell, even my wife just switched to edubuntu)
- I'm seriously thinking about playing an active role in foss advocacy
(especially in eduction and non/social profit)

Regards
Joeri

--
Joeri Poesen
web developer

jpoesen at servr.be
+32 (0) 478 800 719

world.servr | webontwikkeling voor social- en non-profitsH
http://world.servr.be