[Ubuntu-be] Ubuntu-be.org spreads Ubuntu love at VLOD education conference

Nicolas Pettiaux nicolas.pettiaux at ael.be
Sun Mar 11 18:18:19 GMT 2007

Congratulation and much thanks to everybody who volunteered and supported.

I invite everyone to have a look at
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/BelgianTeam/WEXS_2007 and consider giving
ideas and suggestions to prepare the bilingual event Wetenschap -
ExpoSciences, on May 3,4 and 5 2007, where we, voluteers of Ubuntu-be
and Bxlug will have
the opportunity to have a booth and most probably also a conference room.

As the public will be flemish- and frenchspeaking students and their
parents and teachers, we can take many ideas from the recent VLOD.