[Ubuntu-be] Socialware.be: volunteer needed

Rudi Vansnick rudi.vansnick at isoc.be
Thu Jun 28 08:54:09 BST 2007

Mark Van den Borre schreef:
> Hi all,
>
> WANTED: someone with decent communication skills and some serieux
> VOLUNTEER JOB: work with socialware.be:
>      * make their procedures free software friendly (adapt deontology)
>      * include Ubuntu in their product offerings
> DO NOT APPLY: people who use any of the words Micro$oft, Mickeysoft or
> Microshaft
> APPLY to this list; if more than one, you're a team!
>
> Thanks Lionel [1] for noticing!
>
> Mark
>
> [1] https://lists.ubuntu.com/archives/ubuntu-be/2007-June/003108.html

ISOC Belgium is finalizing the set-up of a similar project in Flanders,
named Social Admin vzw.
It is based on the experience and study of the past 2 years within the
social (non-)profit sector.
We will promote the open source solutions, offer IT services in line
with the requirements and needs of the sector and, if possible, at
prices affordable by the organisations. The association will be active
in the coming weeks, the bylaws are in final phase.

Interested in helping us ? Every volunteer is welcome if Open Source
minded of course. Send a mail to info at socialadmin.be with your
availability and of course a short CV.

ISOC Belgium has also created a special task force *free software*,
leaded by Machtelt Garrels, focusing on the use and dissemination of the
*open source and free software*. Soon more details about the actions
planned (September 2007). You want to know more, just send a message to
freesoftware at isoc.be

Best regards,

Rudi Vansnick
President - CEO Internet Society Belgium vzw
Treasurer ISOC-ECC Barcelona-Spain
/Dendermondesteenweg 143
B-9070 Destelbergen
Belgium