[Ubuntu-be] Website layout

Mark Van den Borre mvdborre at gmail.com
Wed Jun 27 14:02:40 BST 2007

2007/6/27, Wouter Horré <wouter-ubuntu at horre.be>:
> On Wednesday 27 June 2007 14:44:26 Wouter Horré wrote:
> > I am not that familiar with the Drupal API [1], but my guess is that it
> > should be possible to write a drupal module that provides an interface to
> > the profile data (e.g. by outputting xml data instead of a page). This
> > would be similar to the way the rss module of drupal provides an RSS
> > interface to the content...
>
> E.g. a xml-rpc interface to the profile data can be implemented using:
> http://api.drupal.org/api/5/function/hook_xmlrpc
I would be pleased to offer any possible non-coding support to an
initiative that integrates the (features of the) current support
points map into a drupal module.

Recycling this in other locoteams would be really easy, so even an
embryonal effort in this direction should catch on almost immediately.

Mark
--
Mark Van den Borre
Noormannenstraat 113