[Ubuntu-be] it & elections: zdnet article series (dutch only)

Siegfried De Bie s.de.bie at gmail.com
Tue Jun 5 00:08:03 BST 2007

Hi
Are my conclusions on the 2 pages off http://www.softwarepatenten.be
correct.  When i say there only two parties groen and VB who are against
software patents.  I know i will not vote for one off them.
I still don't know who gets my vote.
Or maybe spa they have a avarage score.
But we will see what zdnet is going to say.

MVG
Siegfried De Bie

When I see on http://www.softwarepatenten.be
Op maandag 04-06-2007 om 10:05 uur [tijdzone +0200], schreef Mark Van
den Borre: