[Ubuntu-be] Hello!

Pierre Vorhagen pvorhagen at gmail.com
Mon Jun 4 19:22:46 BST 2007

Re-bonjour,

(Je vais continuer en anglais pour que tout le monde comprenne)

I just finished translating most of the ubuntu-be supporter points map
in German, but I found it quite difficult to translate small
phrases/words, out of their original context... It still needs some
revision, because I suppose that there will be nonsenses or incorrect
words, the translation being made without seeing the context. I don't
know if I missed a particular function of the launchpad translation
utility that would have enabled me to check the usage of the word in
each particular case...
Is there a way of seeing everything as it will appear on the map site?
Because I'm not very sure of myself at the moment and wouldn't want it
to be published as it is, without checking.

By the way, when I registered as a supporter, I only had the choice
between English, Dutch or French... no German ;) but I suppose this
will come once the German  translation is completed and online.

Greets,
Pierre