[Ubuntu-be] Ubuntu installation website

Peter Dedecker Peter.Dedecker at UGent.be
Wed Jan 31 14:39:45 GMT 2007

mongolito404 wrote:
> You should have read the "More details about it" page There is an
> install.exe for Ubuntu, it inspired debian.exe. See
> https://wiki.ubuntu.com/install.exe

I saw that link, but I didn't click on it because it had the .exe
extension, forgot that it could be a wiki page :-D

> If anyone has time and skills to test this install.exe and set up a
> page (with links to support resources)  I'm sure we will have members
> to provide hosting.

Provide hosting for what?  The .exe itself is quite small and it could
download the necessary files from http://ftp.belnet.be where you find
those netboot installers.

--
Peter Dedecker