[Ubuntu-be] radio interview archive

Jan Fabry cheezy at lumumba.uhasselt.be
Wed Jan 31 11:26:27 GMT 2007

On 31 jan '07, at 12:06, Mark Van den Borre wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> http://map.ubuntu-be.org/20070130radio1interview.ogg
> http://map.ubuntu-be.org/20070130radio1interview.mp3
>
> Not perfect, but a valuable experience... and good publicity for
> Ubuntu!

I liked it. Even with the interviewer trying to measure your "nerd-
level", you made it clear that Ubuntu can be used by anyone (the
examples of the "normal people" using it now were very good). Of
course, some things could have been a bit more clear, but the general
idea came across.

As promised, they put a link to ubuntu-be.org on their site [ http://
www.radio1.be/radio1_master/programmas/wige/r1_wige_home/
index.html ]. The link text is "An African operating system", so it
could have been worded a bit better, but I don't think that will hurt
the idea.

Jan Fabry