[Ubuntu-be] the linux marketing machine

Alexandre Ficelle alexficelle.pub at gmail.com
Thu Jan 25 19:41:05 GMT 2007

Mark Van den Borre a écrit :
> Hi all,
>
> Please translate the following to English and send it back to the list
> if you have a spare moment. This is too important to let go by just in
> NL.

    There you go! :-)

       Alexandre

On 25-01-07 Pieter Baele <pieter.baele at telenet.be> wrote the
following:
> You do offer commercial support, don't you?
> Ubuntu-be also offers free support....!
http://ubuntu-be.org/index.php?page=opdrachtverklaring

The goal of the ubuntu-be.org team is to make the ecosystem of
people, companies, not-for-profit and (inter)governmental instances
that use Ubuntu grow[...]

> It could be that I did something wrong, but then it's abusing of
> the situation a bit....
Absolutely not. It is a good thing that such a varied offer of
support grows.

> otherwise: the more support from you (and other channels), the
> better!
Exactly!