[Ubuntu-be] dipro ghent next sunday

Peter Stuart stuart.peter at gmail.com
Wed Jan 17 21:45:43 GMT 2007

hi,
we are trying to get an interesting stand without too many resources.
any tips are welcome!

i have home baked cd's (about 50 live installs of edgy and dapper)
will have a pc (edubuntu installed, edgy grade, beryl installed but not yet
working).
an 8-point electricity power block, cable (20m), refreshments, sweets, nuts
(ubuntu for...)
so i would't invite too much press at the moment.

also have an ancient laptop running debian (with fluxbox) maybe example to
do more with less.
(no pun intended)

anyone living in the ghent vicinity is invited to come and watch, or to
help.
maybe we will look like a small bunch of guerrillero's, but only your help
may improve on that look:-)
we will give free cd's only to those who listen to us first, and only to
those who seem to want to run it.

maybe the better advocacy of ubuntu lies in being a group, not an
enterprise.

Linux usr #206738
Linux Counter http://counter.li.org