[Ubuntu-be] Computer fair sunday 21/01/2007 Ghent

Bart Broeckx bartek at ubuntu-nl.org
Tue Jan 16 09:04:40 GMT 2007

It's no use of being there alone, we need at least 3 volunteers and a max of
6 volunteers.
If we can't find enough volunteers we'll skip the fair and focus on the next
fair in Brugge or Kortrijk or ...

In the Ghent area are a lot of Ubuntu users but most will volunteer at the
last moment.
It's also better if someone who allready participated a fair organises the
boot.
I think Mark Van den Borre is resposible for Ghent but I'm not sure.

I'm from Hasselt so I can't come. :-(

2007/1/15, Ismael Demiddel <ismael.demiddel at telenet.be>:

> Hello
>
> There is a computer fair in Ghent this Sunday.
> I can go there, but I won't be going there alone of course.
> Anyone who would like to go to this event please post it on the wiki:
> https://wiki.ubuntu.com/BelgianTeam/ComputerFairs
>
> Who will be responsible for this Computer fair?
> Are there cd's ready and how will they get there.
>
> Please answer all these questions. We can organise a meeting on Saturday
> to set things up or have contact with email. I have still 4 exams
> upcoming, but I will try to be very available.
>
> Kind regards.
>
> Ismaël Demiddel

Bart Broeckx
Willekensmolenstraat 83/7