[Ubuntu-be] Introducing myself

Roel Huybrechts roelhuybrechts at skynet.be
Mon Jan 15 14:00:07 GMT 2007

Hello Ubuntero's,

I recently subscribed to this Ubuntu BE mailinglist, and would like to
shortly introduce myself with this message.

My name is Roel Huybrechts, 19 years old. I live in Wuustwezel (province
of Antwerp), but during the week I'm in Gent for studies.
I'm using Ubuntu (and Linux in general actually) since the Dapper
release, so that's about six months now. I don't now that much of Linux
yet, but I'm learning fairly fast I think.

Since the Ubuntu Open Week of a few weeks ago, I've become very aware of
the importance of the Ubuntu community; and I subscribed me to the
Ubuntu BugSquad team and started helping with bug triaging.
In addition, I would be glad to help the promotion of Ubuntu in Belgium
during my free time. Whenever help is needed at fairs or someting,
please let me know (guess I'll just follow the mailinglist :)

Kind regards,
Roel Huybrechts