[Ubuntu-be] event box hardware

Annelies Bollen kleinewereld at gmail.com
Sun Jan 7 21:18:53 GMT 2007

Hi all,

I'm in charge of collecting hardware to put in the event box that will
be shipped from fair to fair. If you have some hardware lying around
collecting dust and you would like to donate it to ubuntu, please
contact me: kleinewereld at gmail.com

Please do keep in mind it has to meet the requirements to run
ubuntu/ubuntu live-cd (at least 256 MB of RAM).

I still have to make a wiki page but I'll keep you informed!

Greets,
Lisje