[Ubuntu-be] [OT] Bisou Sucré

Bram Biesbrouck b at beligum.org
Thu Jan 4 08:21:52 GMT 2007

On Wednesday 03 January 2007 19:47, Vigneron Grégoire wrote:
> Verry interested by that kind of events, I will talk about it around me,
> and if you agree, I'm going to make an article about it on my website!
> www.autourde.be/gregoire

Hi Gregoire,

First of all, thanks for the interest.
You seem to be involved in some interesting art-centered activities too.
Please do write an article about it on you website, I'll be honored if you do.

More information is available at:
http://press.bisousucre.com
Sadly, it's only in dutch for the moment, but you can mail me to retrieve more
information.

cheers,

Bram