[Ubuntu-be] FOSDEM - I'll bring my XO laptop

Tom Van Braeckel tomvanbraeckel at gmail.com
Fri Dec 21 07:06:59 GMT 2007

Op donderdag 20-12-2007 om 23:49 uur [tijdzone +0100], schreef Jeroen
Franssen:
> Im' very interested in buying one of these... any one any pointers on
> how to buy them in Europe? (i'm familiar with the G1G1 restrictions on
> delivery in US only).
>
> Thx,
>
> --
>
> Jeroen Franssen
> Leptonics
> Astridlaan 10
> 3200 Aarschot
> Tel/Fax : +32 16 604699
> Email : jeroen op leptonics.be
> WWW : www.leptonics.be

Jeroen, just do as I did - open up your favourite IRC client, go to
#olpc on irc.freenode.net and ask for people in the US who are willing
to reship a laptop.
I also thought that there was a way for us Europeans to order one,
providing you are able to provide a shipping address in the US, but I
don't remember who told me this. Just google for: xo olpc europe