[Ubuntu-be] Eid (was Re: Fingerprint authentication)

Pierre Buyle mongolito404+ubuntu-be at gmail.com
Sat Aug 25 09:42:02 BST 2007

On 8/24/07, Jan Claeys <ubuntu at janc.be> wrote:
> At this moment, publishing it on the Ubuntu wiki is probably a better
> idea.

For documentation, my understanding as always been that Ubuntu-be
publish them on existing local language wiki. That means documentation
in English on the Ubuntu wiki, documentation in French on the
Ubuntu-fr wiki, documentation in Dutch, on the Ubuntu-nl wiki, etc.
Plus, on each of these wikis, there is already a "Belgium
Documentation" page or something like that. I know about
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/BelgianTeam/BeDocs and
http://doc.ubuntu-fr.org/belgique (wich probably need some cleanign
and refactoring). Then these page should be referenced from the
Ubuntu-be website.
--
mongolito404, king of the mongolian people