[Ubuntu-be] [eventbox] hardware to donate

mongolito404 mongolito404 at gmail.com
Thu Aug 16 07:54:10 BST 2007

I must decide to pick three untested Pentium 3 boxes (no screen, no
keyboard, no mouse) today or send them to the trash. I can store them in my
basements in Bruxelles for some weeks. If nobody asked for the them by 17h
they will go to the trash.

I also have a fully working Celeron 360 laptop (800x600, 192Mb of RAM if I
remember correctly) and a smart card (Belgium EID) reader.

On 8/14/07, marc coevoet <sintsixtus at gmail.com> wrote:

> I am candidate, all be it I live near the coast/ De Panne, and am on
> holliday now ....
>
> I'll be back end august.

mongolito404, king of the mongolian people